Copala Quivira

Copala Quivira

Copala Quivira, Pacific Mexico.

Price: $699,995  Beds: 4  Baths: 3
This price is for the cash purchase of this Niza residence. It can also be delivered with just 35% down and financing the remaining 65% for up to 15 years at 7.62% interest for $775,000 usd. This 4 bed, 3.5 bath ready to deliver w two living areas on 1st & 2nd floor. The main bedroom is on the ground level w kitchen, living, dining and outdoor Webber stainless grill. The second floor and roof top terrace enjoy ocean views. There is bench seating and a Jacuzzi on the roof-top terrace. Mini splits in every room and built in closets. Parking for two cars and a golf cart. Storage closet. Discounts on golf, spa, all pueblo bonito restaurants etc. The Q Life will ensure living in Cabo and the Quivira community is the best experience. Beach club starts construction July 2019….read more

Additional Information

Pacific Homes For Sale. This listing is located within the Copala Community at the following address; Copala Quivira.Pacific, This listing is currently available and features (4) bedrooms, (3) full baths, and is listed For Sale at $699,995.

You can search all Pacific Real Estate and surrounding areas for Pacific Luxury Homes For Sale, Townhomes as well as Pacific Condos For Sale right here on this website for free!. To find out more about other Real Estate available in Pacific. Contact Us!

You are viewing the Official Pacific MLS details for the Home For Sale, at the address Pacific Copala Quivira Pacific – MLS# 17-1668.

Thank you for viewing the Home here on our Pacific Real Estate website and if you have additional questions regarding this Pacific Property Copala QuiviraPacific with the Pacific MLS# 17-1668 or questions regarding the Pacific Real Estate Market then please give us a call at 925-963-9639 to speak with one of our Local Pacific Real Estate Agents.

You can also Click the link here to view all other: Pacific Home For Sale.

Listing Courtesy Of: Discovering Bienes Raices

Source link

New to site? Create an Account


Lost password?

Already have an account? Login